HP48/49 - BODE v2.31sg
- Detailed analysis of all zeros and poles of the given transfer function.
- Construction of the multiplied and the factored form of the transfer function.
- Graphical output of a linear approximation and the smooth characteristic of gain and phase.
- Axes of graphs labeled in powers of ten (frequency ), decibel (gain) und radiants (phase).
- Arbitrary dimension of the analysis protocol through organization in text pages and scrollable graphical pages.
- Easily understandable input format.
- High execution speed, depending on the function to be analysed between 25 and 30 seconds (SX) or 15 and 20 seconds (GX)
- Preservation of the last calculated data, which can be recalled at any time.
- Special menu entry for multiplying and factoring a polynomial.
Sorry, there isn't gonna be more development, as I finished this project a long time ago (1995!!). Still, if you like it, feel free to drop my an email.
|Bode v2.31sg for HP48 (S/G/SX/GX)|
|Bode v2.31sg for HP49 (converted by Alain Robillard)|
|Detailed documentation (PDF)|
The author does not take any responsibility for problems and damage arising by installing or using this software, use it at your own risk.