This project provides an implementation of a Bode diagram analysis of transfer functions on the HP48/49 handheld calculator.
- Detailed analysis of all zeros and poles of the given transfer function.
- Construction of the multiplied and the factored form of the transfer function.
- Graphical output of a linear approximation and the smooth characteristic of gain and phase.
- Axes of graphs labeled in powers of ten (frequency ), decibel (gain) und radiants (phase).
- Arbitrary dimension of the analysis protocol through organization in text pages and scrollable graphical pages.
- Easily understandable input format.
- High execution speed, depending on the function to be analysed between 25 and 30 seconds (SX) or 15 and 20 seconds (GX)
- Preservation of the last calculated data, which can be recalled at any time.
- Special menu entry for multiplying and factoring a polynomial.